Looking for a challenge – Join the team
We are a Welsh creative marketing agency based in Cardiff Bay. We develop and deliver results-driven strategic communication solutions to clients across the UK. Our experienced communications team handle PR, design, marketing, social media, copywriting, websites and branding – all under one roof.
We are looking for a junior graphic designer to join our team to produce work for a range of clients from manufacturers to restaurants. The successful person will have a creative flair, be driven and motivated and a real team player.
- Assist the senior graphic designer in creating branding, sales and marketing collateral for clients in a range of industries – this could include branding, corporate brochures, digital collateral, posters, signage, pop-up stands and other stationary etc.
- Liaise with clients to discuss their requirements – and help to resolve any issues related to the work produced
- Ensure all artwork produced meets the needs, requirements and brand values of each client and the design brief.
- Attend training courses to further your knowledge and expertise
- Assist the senior graphic designer in the creation of digital design work, including display banners, website mock-ups and infographics
- Help to produce internal sales and marketing material to promote the agency and generate sales
- working as part of a team with the in-house pr, marketing and sales team.
- Meeting tight time-schedules and deadlines
- Degree in graphic or web design preferable
- Good working knowledge of the whole Adobe Creative Suite
- An understanding and familiarity with InDesign would be a bonus
- A passion for creating stunning visuals for a range of clients
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Creative flair and a good eye for detail
- Strong portfolio which shows experience with a range of programs and materials
- Experience in a digital agency is preferable but not essential
- Being a team player
- Carrying out design jobs on multiple projects at the same time and having a flexible approach to completing work.
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 18th December 2019
Salary: Based on experience